Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Welcome to the Blog!

Hi, my name is Nathan, and as you can see I'm new to this blogging thing. It looks pretty cool so I decided to start. Sooo ya! Anyway, I do tons of things like jump off of cliffs, rock climb, eat, and all kinds of crazy and wacky things. I also like to make videos on post them on YouTube, just because I'm crazy like that. I go to a school called "I Go To" High School. Pretty weird, huh. Oh yeah, and I forgot to put that you can watch my videos here at this link:
FreeSubManiac. You can check out all kinds of weird things I put on YouTube. I like to play lots of games like, Life, Monopoly, Checkers, Sorry, Candyland, and Barbie and the Nutcracker (IT'S SO MUCH FUN). I also like going to this enchanted REAL place near I live called Magical Mountain. You can fly so high on the mountain there. It's insane!! There are so many things to do there and so many people to see! It's unbelievable. Hmmm.. what else should I tell mah blog viewers... Oh! I have an iPod Touch and I LOVE IT! It's so cool! You can play games and other things and these little programs on it are called Applications. You download the game and get sucked into all the craziness. One of my favorite games on my iPod is this game called Jelly Car 2! You go around in a car and go through obsticals and try to get to get to the finish point. It's so much fun! Here are some pictures of the game.

This is the screen when you open the app to play the game.
This is where you pick what you want to do in the game.

These are the levels to choose when you play "Classic Mode".

This is some in-game action.

You get to pick what kind of car you want and the color of it! It's so cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment